Natural Dyes Workshop: Minerals Sunday, February 26 (2023)
With this workshop we start in the world of colored earths for its application
textile, using ancestral methods originating in Japan and totally sustainable.
We will search our surroundings for the colors of the earth, which can return to their origin when
they are no longer needed, without altering our habitat or harming the harmony of nature.
• Origen de los primeros pigmentos, usados en las pinturas rupestres.
• Textile application using ancient Japanese techniques.
• Extraction of pigments by decantation of clay soil.
• Preparation of a color palette from minerals from our environment.
• Preparation of paint and mordant for fabric with natural ingredients.
• Application of paint on textile and creation of patterns.
• Finishing and tips for drying and final washing.
From 10:30 to 15:30
Cancellations: If for whatever reason you have to cancel, please write us an email as soon as possible to let us know. We do not make refunds but we will save you a place for the next workshop of your interest for the same amount. In the event that the workshop is canceled by Aletheia, we will exclusively refund the full price of the workshop. It is not possible for us to take charge of compensation derived from other possible expenses.
€95 (lunch and VAT included)