With this workshop we start in the world of colored earths for its application
textile, using ancestral methods originating in Japan and totally sustainable.
We will search our surroundings for the colors of the earth, which can return to their origin when
they are no longer needed, without altering our habitat or harming the harmony of nature.
• Origen de los primeros pigmentos, usados en las pinturas rupestres.
• Textile application using ancient Japanese techniques.
• Extraction of pigments by decantation of clay soil.
• Preparation of a color palette from minerals from our environment.
• Preparation of paint and mordant for fabric with natural ingredients.
• Application of paint on textile and creation of patterns.
• Finishing and tips for drying and final washing.
From 10:30 to 15:30
€95 (lunch and VAT included)