Learn to dye respecting nature and its processes: here is the objective of this
For this we combine the ancient forms of staining with the current knowledge that
allow them to be improved, thus avoiding the use of toxins and making better use of resources.
Each participant will take a silk scarf and a small skein of wool dyed in the
• What are natural dyes; differences with chemical dyes.
• Commonly used dyeing plants, and extraction of their dyes.
• Preparation and washing of fibers before the staining process.
• What is a mordant? Types and processes of etching according to the different textiles.
• Staining in yellows and ocher with plants typical of the season.
From 10:30 to 15:30
€95 (lunch and VAT included)